Hello All,
It has been amazing for me to realize how many people are rooting for me and my new family. As most of you know, I have been in the process of adopting a child from Ethiopia for over three years. The latest delays have been unexpected and seemingly unending.
Instead of people wondering whether or not to ask me for an update, I thought I would start a blog and then you all can find out what is going on whenever it strikes you. I will still e-mail all of you when I get "the call" that I can go pick up Hayley so don't feel you have to keep checking here to find that out.
Unfortunately, this blog may not be updated very often because I don't get news very often, but at least you can stay up to date if you would like to.
My next entry will outline the adoption process so far and give the current status.
Tisha