Friday, September 3, 2010

Update not ready

Hi All,

I received this e-mail today from CAFAC (my adoption agency) regarding the update on my file that was to come today.

CAFAC wrote
Good morning:
I received an email from Nairobi yesterday. I have quoted it below. We did receive visas this week for our two most outstanding files, and Nairobi has been in contact re a couple of other files, so I do believe they are working on them. Canadian immigration at Nairobi wrote, "unfortunately I will not be able to provide the current status of the cases by the end of this week as promised. The review process is underway and we are hoping to send you a complete report. Hopefully we will be able to get the information to you by the end of next week. Please rest assured that every effort is underway to update all pending cases."

So the update is that the update will come next week.

Tisha