Hello All,
We are finally sleeping through the night and we are both feeling much better. Hayley is doing awesome! She is totally over all of the ailments she came with and is full of energy and smiles. Unfortunately, she is also full of temper-tantrums as she wants to be held 24-7. I can not hold her all day as I haven't built up enough muscles yet. So we are trying to break her of her tantrums and teach her how to communicate her angst through other means. My mom is here with me until Sunday and she raised five children so hopefully we can get some good strategies worked out before she leaves.
In addition to this transitioning time, I am also trying to get press out and practice for my CD release concert which is on December 4th. It was originally scheduled for Nov 13th but I had to postpone it to go pick up Hayley. The timing of the concert is unfortunate, but I can't afford not to give it as the release concerts help to defray the costs of producing the CD. I am really looking forward to playing some of the pieces off of the new CD for people, it should be a great night. I will put in the details below.
Thanks everyone!
Tisha
Come Just As You Are: Inspirational Songs for Harp CD release concert 7 pm Saturday, December 4th, 2010 at Bow Valley Baptist Church 54 West Aarsby, Cochrane, Alberta. No set admission fee. Pay as you please. www.comejustasyouare.ca