Saturday, October 9, 2010

Two More Visas Issued

Hello All,

Word came through this week that two more Visas were issued. Hayley Tariqua's was not among them. This information came through an MP's office. Immigration has not yet notified CAFAC (my adoption agency) of the issuances.

Also, for the past 11 months, I have been able to log in to the Canadian Immigration website to get a "file status" on Hayley Tariqua's file. It has been listed as "In Process" for the last year. At some point this will change to "Decision Made" and then I can be fairly sure that the Visa has been issued and that CAFAC will soon be notified of the issuance. However, at this time I am not able to log in to Hayley Tariqua's file status. Logging in requires five pieces of information and I have been successfully logging in for a year. Now my login is refused.

What does that mean? Who knows. One of the families that had their Visa issued this week were able to log in and see "Decision Made." So who knows what that means. I guess it means someone changed something on the file which at least would mean that they are working on it. Always good to look for a positive spin :)

Tisha